Hey hey!!
I can't believe that tomorrow is going to be the middle point of our trip! And that I am going to NYC tommorrow!!! I am so excited about that, although I am not excited about waking up at 5:30 to get ready to be at a bus by 7. It is gonna be a lonnnnng day!
Anayway you probably want to know what has been going onthese past two days that is why you have decided to read my Blog.
Well yesterday (day 3) was the wedding that Angela had to Go to D.C for. It was so simple and down to earth but beautiful at the same time. we really didn't do anything during the day considering that me and Ange stayed up till 4 AM the night before just talking. then we woke up around noon and sat around because we were SO SORE from D.C. then we got ready and went to the wedding dressed in beautiful dresses and high heels. Dresses weren't so bad but the heels when you are sore hurt... Alot. Then after the wedding we Got dresses in the parking lot of the church (we both had undershirts on so that made the changing quick and not scandlous at all) then we hit the road for New York with Music blasting. around 10 we needed coffee so we stopped off at a Starbuck to get us going. Once that kicked in it was ON. we had so much frun listening to some of the most random/old school/ fun music. that really kept us pretty busy till we made it Home. I got in went to the bathroom then went to my room and CRASHED hard! We went through maryland Delaware and JERSEY! to get here.
Then Today (Day 4) we woke up around 10 to make sure we are tired enough to go to bed early so that we can get up and catch the ride tomorrow. then we had lunch then headed out to get flip flops and ended up at the mall and watched a movie there. (it was Macgruber and I don't recomend it) then we came back to the house and chilled for a few before going over to the church next door (her dad is the pastor) and we did Aerobics which was led by her mom. then we came back and had supper and now at this moment we are watching Sherlock Holmes ( which I should be paying more attention to because I'm gonna be asking alot of questions shortly and they will want to hurt me). After this we plan on Going to bed so that we can be up Bright and early for THE CITY!!!
Obviously these past two days haven't been too exciting but so far it has been a great trip and I can't wait to post more pictures up from New York City tomorrow! and from the rest of the trip.
Well i'll be sure to post tomorrow so
Love & Sun,
Honeysosweet
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment