Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Days 5 & 6 New York City & Summer Style Lazy Day

Hey everyone!

I was so tired last night from NYC that I just went to bed as soon as I tried to upload pics that didn't work, but They are up now on my Facebook in the ROADTRIIIP!!! album. Anyway yesterday was pretty awesome. We started at Madison Square Garden and worked are way around from there. We visited time square then walked to Central park where we had a Picnic lunch then rode the carousel haha. from there we went to the Bethesda fountain where they shot the beginning of Friends! After the fountain we went to Strawberry Field where John Lennon was inspired to write the song "Imagine" that was pretty cool. At the top was a mosaic to John Lennon and a hippie guy who gave a short spiel about the mosaic and at the end of his little speech he said "I'm the man at Strawberry Field, welcome to New York, welcome to the jungle, peace out" it was hilarious. We then went to the Central Park Zoo waste of time! After that we walked up 5th ave. We saw trump tower and all the expensive stores including Saks Fifth Ave. which we went in. I felt like a complete odd ball being there and I knew if anything happened to any of the Ugly clothes in the store I would be Dead! One of the ugliest things in the store was over 1,000 dollars it was ridiculous. 1 Who has that kind of money (other than famous people) and 2 why buy something so UGLY! seriously? It confused me. anyway after Saks we got smoothies and went back and got just a tiny bit lost but found Pax food where we ate some delicious salads. From there we headed back to the bus station area and just chilled in the boarders books till it was close to leaving time. On the way to and from NYC we rode on the MegaBuss which was a sweet Double Decker bus. On the way there we sat on the lower floor because of the ridiculous amount of people at the top, but on the way Home we went to the top in the very front it felt like we were going to hit everything from up there because we couldn't see the distant that the driver had. But it was an awesome view of the city from there. once we made it home we had some dinner and then I showered because my feet were absolutely gross from flip flops in the city. Then headed to bed after trying to upload pics that failed!

So today we woke up around 10 and just chilled till 1:30 then went to Walmart for sunscreen then headed to Angela's cousins to swim and just hang out. we were there till around 11:30 tonight we swam laid out played with kids ate extremely yummy food and watched American Idol season Finale. over all I got a really awesome tan and laughed so hard when they brought out the pants on the ground dude with William Hung haha yeah picture that one.

Anyway your caught up on my Life for these past 2 days

Love & Sun,
Honeysosweet

No comments:

Post a Comment