Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, your only a day away!!
Yupp tomorrow is when me and Angela pack up the car and head off to DC! It feels like this week has taken so long because of my anticipation. I am SO ready for this. worked on packing today and I feel like I always pack wayyy to much... guess it is part of being a girl haha. But seriously I have stuff for pretty much any occasion or circumstance that could come my way on this trip. And since I don't know exactly all we will be doing this is a good thing =]
So the itinerary to look forward to is tomorrow we will be arriving in DC around sevenish then meeting her family (or friend) that we will be staying with there and chilling out for the evening. Then Saturday we go into DC and walk around...ALOT =] looking forward to the Smithsonian and just site seeing of all the memorials. This will be my 3rd time to DC and I am excited to go again. Sunday is the Wedding we have to go to Then we are leaving for NEW YORK around 9 making our arrival there 3 AM. From there it is all up in the air. I know one or two days we will be going to the CITY!! so excited I've never been to NY before and am excited that i get to go to the CITY..AHHH excitement! lol =]
Anyway
I know there hasn't been much sun since the last post sad day so this time I hope this time it brings the sun = ]
Love & Sun,
Honeysosweet
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment