Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is just the beginning

Hey!

I decided to create this blog for you (my friends) so that you can keep up with what I am doing over this summer. To start it off I wanna let you know how my summer is looking so far!

Right now I really am not doing much but being a lazy bum. I don't really wanna be but I have nothing to do till May 20th. So what is happening may 20th you ask??? Well I was randomly asked by a good friend to go to Washington D.C and New York City!! The person that was supposed to go backed out and so here I am going for practically free!! I cannot wait to take this road trip with her and finally get to go to New York!! I have been many places around it but never to New York! So you will soon get to read about all those lovely adventures!!

After that trip I am coming home for about one and a half days then heading off to Claypool Indiana to work a summer camp there for June and July. I am working as a camp counselor and as a worship coordinator or something like that. I am excited to see where God is leading this experience in my life and can't wait to meet the kids that I will get a chance to pour into!

Following this summer camp I am coming home and just doing some small traveling. Down to Kentucky to meet up with my BEST guy friend and those friends in that area including Cinci. Then mid august (the 21st) to be exact I am going to my 3rd Hanson concert!! woot woot!! I know a little old school whatever they still are awesome!! Then Heading back to school on the 25thish to move into my new room with Leadership.

So these are some of the exciting things that you will get to read about and experience with me. I can't guarantee that I will be great at updating this but I'm hoping to get in at least one a week =] So here we go! Let the summer adventures begin!!


Love & Sun,
Honeysosweet

No comments:

Post a Comment